Dipl.-Jur. Jan Sommerfeld, MLE is German and Czech attorney-at-law in Prague with registration to the Bar in Germany and the Czech Republic. German and Czech are his native languages. He also speaks English and French. He studied in Germany and the Czech Republic. Today, Jan Sommerfeld works also as a researcher for Czech and Slovak law at the prestigious Institute for East European law Munich. He is the author of various professional publications on Czech law.
STUDY & QUALIFICATION
▪ Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University Hanover (Germany)
▪ Charles University Prague (Czech Republic)
▪ European Legal Practice Integrated Studies I (degree: Magister Legum Europae)
▪ Legal Studies (degree: Diplom-Jurist)
▪ Sworn interpreter of the Czech language in Germany, authorized be the Department Court of Hanover
Activities in the Czech Republic
▪Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Prague
▪German-Czech Chamber of Industry and Commerce
▪Law firm bpv Braun Partners
▪Law firm Mgr. Hartmanová & JUDr. Vojtěch Steininger, LL.M.
Activities in Germany
▪ Institute for East European Law Munich
▪ Local Court Neustadt a. Rbge.
▪ Public Prosecutor’s Office Hanover
▪ City of Wunstorf, Region Hanover
▪ Law firm Klein-Tebbe, Wunstorf
▪ Correction Assistant for Civil Law at the University Hanover
▪Bar Association Celle, Germany as Rechtsanwalt
▪Czech Bar Association, as advokát
▪Deutsch-Tschechische Juristenvereinigung (German Czech Jurist’s Association)
▪Erben International e.V. (German Association for International Heritage law)
▪Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) at the ICC