The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore, we inform you on this page about the handling of your personal data.
- Name and address of responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union (EU) and other provisions with a data protection character is:
Name: Jan Sommerfeld
Address: Ječná 550/1 | 120 00 Praha 2 | Czech Republic
Tel: +420 728 339 048
E-Mail: jan (at) sommerfeld-mail.de
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When contacting by e-mail
We offer you the opportunity to contact us by e-mail. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
- Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR your express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation exists, as well
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In order to record the number of hits on our website, we use the open source plugin Statify in our WordPress installation. In direct comparison to other third-party statistical services, Statify does not process and store any personal data such as IP addresses – Statify counts views, not visitors. Neither cookies nor third-party providers are used.
- Your rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office